Innovative Strategies for Successful Population Health Management
AMN Healthcare Auditorium
12400 High Bluff Dr, Suite 100
San Diego, California 92130
An evening educational program discussing innovative strategies for successful population health management, beginning with a networking reception and ending with conversations over dessert and coffee.
- Introductory Remarks: Dave Roberts—Vice Chair, San Diego County Board of Supervisors; former HIMSS executive and health policy advisor to two presidents
- Keynote Speaker/Moderator: John M. “Jay” Shiver, MHA, CHE, FAAMA—Professor of health administration and policy at George Mason University; CEO, Capital Health; co-author, Managing Integrated Health Systems: A Guide for Health Executives
- Anette Asher—Founder & CEO, Care to Caregiver (San Diego); former CEO, Glenner Memory Care Centers.
- Betsy J. Lahue, MPH—Worldwide VP, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Becton Dickinson; Member, Boston University School of Public Health/Dean's Advisory Board
- Gary Mendoza, JD—Co-founder & CEO, Health eWay, Inc.; former California Commissioner for Corporations; managed-care innovator
- Michael J. Minton, MS—Founder & CEO, HealthPicket, Inc. (San Diego); former HP, Cardiac Science and BD executive.
**Eligible attendees can earn 1.5 hours of HFMA CPE or ACHE "face-to-face" credits**
4:30-5:30 pm: Networking reception with hosted wine bar
5:30-8:00 pm: Educational Program
8:00-8:30 pm: Conversations over dessert & coffee
HFMA Member $25.00
HIMSS Member $25.00
SOHL Member $25.00
HCC Member $25.00
HFMA/SOHL Provider Member $20.00